Ever wanted to become a member at CFAT or has COVID19 affected your access for having a CFAT membership? We are now offering a sliding scale option for our Individual Memberships at CFAT, from $10 to $60. 100% of all funds will go to Black Lives Matter NS and the Treaty Truckhouse Legal Fund.
With your Individual Membership, you will receive:
- Monthly e-newsletter and e-notices for opportunities and special events
- Invitations to events, talks, fundraisers, screenings, exhibitions and the like
- Discounted fees to rent gear or editing suite time
- Free Thursdays - all CFAT Members receive free access to in-house equipment and facilities every Thursday*
- Vote at general and annual meetings
- Discounts on workshops and CFAT event tickets
- Other benefits as will from time-to-time be negotiated by CFAT for members
How to participate:
- Go to our Paypal profile
- Choose the amount you would like to donate for the sliding scale membership, $10-$60 (we encourage you to donate more if you can)
- Ensure the name and email associated with your Paypal is how you would like to be contacted
- We will contact you with information on your new membership
- We will donate 50% of the funds to Black Lives Matter NS and 50% to the Treaty Truckhouse Legal Fund on August 15th, 2020 and post receipts. If the demand continues beyond August 15th, we will continue to offer this payment option later into the year.
If you have any questions about this new payment option or about the membership, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Posts Like This
The Centre for Art Tapes (CFAT) presents 'We Regret to Inform You,' a virtual discussion series about our ideas around "success" and "failure" in the arts. Facilitated by Dr. Julie Hollenbach and featuring Masuma Khan, Merray Gerges, Kaashif Ghanie, Charvel Rappos and Tara Taylor.
CFAT is doing a soft re-opening for our equipment rentals
CFAT x Nocturne Summer Artist in Residence 2020, Nocturne: Art at Night Festival, Kelly Markovich
COVID-19 Update, April 6th
It’s been a big year for us here, at Centre for Art Tapes and we want to update on what’s happened and what we have planned for the year ahead!